© 2017 Saffron Hospital Ltd. All rights reserved.
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by Saffron Hospital Ltd and our licensors.
Saffron Hospital Ltd grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive revocable license to:
- view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
- print pages from this website for your own personal use.
Saffron Hospital Ltd does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
You must not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use our website in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent; or
- adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without prior written permission of Saffron Hospital Ltd.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to us by email or post, using the contact details published on the website.
Enforcement of Copyright
Saffron Hospital Ltd takes the protection of its copyright very seriously.
If Saffron Hospital Ltd discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, Saffron Hospital Ltd may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of Saffron Hospital Ltd copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by writing to us by email or post, using the contact details published on the website.
If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person’s copyright, please report this by writing to us by email or post, using the contact details published on the website.